Ear cleansing solution is specially formulated to deodorise and gently clean external ear canal. It contains scientifically approved combination of propolis and horseradish extracts to effectively treat dermatological conditions caused by yeast, fungus and bacteria. This provides an environment which promotes maintenance of healthy ears, and aids in the prevention of external ear infections.
An effective solution for clean and healthy ears.
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua, Lactobacillus ferment, Propolis cera (Propolis) extract, Cochlearia Armoracia (Horseradish) root extract, Glycerin, Ethyl lauroyl arginate HCl, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Sodium gluconate, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Citric acid
Directions: apply liberally into the ear canal. Massage the base of the ear. Allow pet to shake head. Wipe excess away from outer ear with a cotton ball.
1) The Seller delivers the order to the Buyer in accordance with the delivery method chosen by the Buyer (delivery using OMNIVA or DPD parcel terminals);
In cases where the Buyer wishes to receive an order using another method of delivery, then the Buyer must coordinate it with the Seller;
The order preparation term is 1-3 working days.
2) In cases when the goods are not in the Seller’s warehouse, the Seller sends / transfers the goods within 3-6 working days from the moment when the Seller has received payment for the order in his bank account;
3) In cases where delivery has been delayed, the Seller shall immediately inform the Buyer of the delay in delivery of the order;
4) The Seller shall not be liable for any delay in the delivery of the goods due to the delay of the delivery service provider selected by the Buyer.
1) The buyer has the right to refuse the ordered product or exchange it within 14 days of receiving the order in the following cases:
2) In order to refuse the ordered product, the Buyer contacts the Seller by writing to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Costs related to the return of goods due to the Buyer’s refusal shall be borne by the Buyer;
4) The Seller returns the money to the Buyer’s bank account within 14 days from the receipt of the goods;
5) In cases where defects in the delivered goods or defects in the product of the goods have been established, the Seller shall cover all costs related to the exchange or return of the goods;
6) In case the Buyer wishes to exchange goods, the expenses related to the exchange of goods shall be borne by the Buyer. An invoice is issued to the buyer for repeated delivery for the exchange of goods according to the chosen type of delivery.