Recommended for regular eye care. Contains healing and soothing extracts of nordic plants to remove tear stains without causing irritation to the eye area. pH neutral.
Suitable for sensitive pets.
For gentle eye care!
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua, Lactobacillus ferment, Glycerin, Sodium gluconate, Ethyl lauroyl arginate HCl, Calluna vulgaris extract, Filipendula ulmaria extract, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Citric acid, Arginine
Directions: moisten a cotton swab and gently wipe the eye area and tear marks.
1) The Seller delivers the order to the Buyer in accordance with the delivery method chosen by the Buyer (delivery using OMNIVA or DPD parcel terminals);
In cases where the Buyer wishes to receive an order using another method of delivery, then the Buyer must coordinate it with the Seller;
The order preparation term is 1-3 working days.
2) In cases when the goods are not in the Seller’s warehouse, the Seller sends / transfers the goods within 3-6 working days from the moment when the Seller has received payment for the order in his bank account;
3) In cases where delivery has been delayed, the Seller shall immediately inform the Buyer of the delay in delivery of the order;
4) The Seller shall not be liable for any delay in the delivery of the goods due to the delay of the delivery service provider selected by the Buyer.
1) The buyer has the right to refuse the ordered product or exchange it within 14 days of receiving the order in the following cases:
2) In order to refuse the ordered product, the Buyer contacts the Seller by writing to e-mail: email@example.com
3) Costs related to the return of goods due to the Buyer’s refusal shall be borne by the Buyer;
4) The Seller returns the money to the Buyer’s bank account within 14 days from the receipt of the goods;
5) In cases where defects in the delivered goods or defects in the product of the goods have been established, the Seller shall cover all costs related to the exchange or return of the goods;
6) In case the Buyer wishes to exchange goods, the expenses related to the exchange of goods shall be borne by the Buyer. An invoice is issued to the buyer for repeated delivery for the exchange of goods according to the chosen type of delivery.